Dental Research

Contact Us

Our Programs


Grants to South American schools/after school programs

  • Todas Sonrisas will provide grants to International Partner schools and after school programs to contract with dentists to provide dental care for their students
  • Grants will be made for up to 90% of costs incurred by the parents and/or the partner. International Partners are encouraged to require parents to provide the remaining 10% of the cost.

Educational Materials to International Partners

  • Todas will be developing simple educational materials in Spanish to help professors and parents teach kids how to brush and floss appropriately.

Dental Care Supplies

  • Todas will work with companies in the USA and South American companies to provide toothpaste, toothbrushes, dental floss and other supplies necessary for proper oral hygiene.
  • Todas will work to develop clean water for dental care or provide ways for families to create clean water for brushing.